15 January, 2008

'More of Update'

My baby Shaun has been sick since Friday. I asked him to go home and crawl to bed but he don't want to leave his work, poor baby. We stayed home for the weekend, well... Misty and Brandon came to us and helped them to get the RV from the Deer Wood ... unfortunately we were not able to get it and Shaun's flu got worse. Oh gosh, hopefully I can pull the mother instinct in me and take care of him well.

Success again if I must say. I made "Nilagang Baboy" with cabbage and all last Saturday for Shaun. I'm not sure if they call that boiled cabbage, but I made it anyway since Shaun told me he loves boiled cabbage. Anyway, after trying to get the RV back, we came home and ate. Shaun had me cook rice and pork bbq - and I'm talking about Pinoy Style with Pinoy Recipe. I was nervous to be honest but flattered when they ate almost all of it, ha-ha. Sissy and Brandon likes my bbq and Nilaga as well as Shaun. So I think I impressed them again... wohooo!!! I'm so happy.

Call Center Love Story - well, as some of you know, Shaun and I used to work with the same company named SYKES (Best Call Center)... I only say that 'cause I've never been to another call centers, he-he. Anyway, so we started from friendship and ended marriage - and we're not the only one, there are couple of associates that have their own call center love story as well. This time, its happening to one of my coolest sisterhood friend and their story is almost exactly the same as ours... kaka-kilig sobra. I'm not going to mention names... as we all know, its prohibited, sorry guys. The story and all she told me was so cute and loving. From text messaging, the email and all... gosh... it feels like re-enactment of me and Shaun. "Sis, I'm so excited for you and the way you describe him to me I think you'll be fine. Can't wait to hear more chikka, he-he"

By the way, I would like to apologize to my friends for not getting back to you lately. It's not that I am ignoring your messages and calls. I'm not mad or anything, we're all cool. I'm just having a hard time keeping up with my email accounts, profiles, blogvertising and house. I admit that I get lazy whenever I get home. Work is tiring and aside from work I have to take care of the house, my husband and our babies... so I am so sorry. I thank you though for still remembering me, I do miss you too and I can't wait to see you on December. I just need your understanding that's all. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

That's all of now guys! You have a good evening! Mwah!

No comments: