04 October, 2007

Best Time To Travel

I've been working too hard lately and I thought maybe I should take a break. So I started to think and search for a place to travel. A friend of mine suggested UK in London , Manchester and Birmingham. Who does not want to see these gorgeous places? Very historical look... I just love it.






Now it's time to look for a good deal trip. While looking up online, I found a site that has the best deal "Cheaper Than Hotels" They offers last minute and year round accommodation with free inclusions at prices often less than directly at the hotel , hostels or serviced apartments.

Who wants to visit
Britain? I do - I do! Visit http://www.visitbritain.com/ and you'll find what you really need... customer satisfaction is their business!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing. I can't wait to see Lodon.