30 September, 2007

Lokaret Daw Ako

Just got home and pretty tired; looking forward for tomorrows assignments and new challenge. We were notified that we'll be working 9 hours a day for this week, sucks but hey, at least I have something to do that pays. Anyway, I got in touched with one of my friends in Philippines and she told me that her father passed away yesterday. I then asked her a very stupid question like; "ARE YOU OKAY?". What a dumb ass!-LOL. "It was her father - duh! What do you expect?... you should know better" - - - that's what I told myself. It was a sad moment; I can not think of anything to say. I wanted to be there for her so bad. I've said my condolences and my prayers to her and her family.

Isn't amazing how life change so fast? One day you feel so blessed and the next day you feel so behind. It's like you have to pay for your happiness or something. For 29 years of living, I guess I know a little fact about life; but there are parts of my life that are in question. Anyway, I guess all we have to do is to live life healthy and happy. But there you go again... why can all be just happy?

Oh well, now you know why I couldn't sleep? LOL... I think too much. maloloka na yata ako... LOL

Hope you had a great weekend guys! Have Fun!

No comments: