03 September, 2007

Happy Labor Day Everyone!

I hope everybody enjoyed their time with their family, friends and love ones. I bet some are still on their way back from a weekend trip. I'm just glad that I have an extra day weekend, he-he.
I watched College Football this weekend and the game was great. OU vs. North Texas... of course OU won the game by 69 points. It was an awesome and fare game, I wished I can watch them live one of these days. They will play against Miami this coming Saturday. I hope we can watch it (I doubt it). Good Luck Sooners!!!


Ava (my sis-n-law's German Shepherd) is no longer with us since Sunday morning. Isha and I missed her a lot. I know Shaun missed her too 'cause Shaun was more closer to Ava. Of course I cried! I never thought I would but yes, I did cry. I missed her so dearly. I tried not to be attached to this dog, but the thought that I won't see her everyday just broke my heart. Shaun thought that we'll end up adopting Ava. I hope we did. I know I said things like "I can't handle 2 dogs at home"... "I can't afford the food"... etc... but now I realized that these are the least important. Ava had been part of our lives for almost 2 months, but it seems like it was forever. She made my baby Isha so happy. And now she's gone, Isha is so miserable and lonely. She'd always go out looking for Ava. 'Cause that was the last time she saw Ava. It was so funny when Chas (my sis-n-law) opened her car door, Ava ran to my from door and tried to get in. It was sad... sad for me and Isha. Oh well, what can I do? I just hope she'll be taken cared of as the way we did to her. I hope she gets the same comfort and attention we gave her. We love you Ava... we miss you... can't wait to see you. You're always welcome to our home. (ha-hayyy... here I am again... crying :(... oh stop it!) By the way guys, I have added a few photos on "Get-Away Weekend Album" (just in case you want to see more).


Anyway ladies (especially Pinays)... may na diskobre akong sabon na pang-kayod sa kutis natin para mas lalong pumuti and kuminis balat natin. I will word it in tagalog kasi may american readers ako and baka pagtawanan tayo (lalo na ako), he-he.


LAVA soap. Kung nakagamit kayo ng bato pang hilod sa libag, ito mas classy, haha. One time napansin ko na medyo darky ang aking kilikili, he-he. I thought maybe sa kaka-hilod ko ng towel eh na damage ko ang skin ko. Kasi I've heard na pag sobrang hilod daw sa skin eh nakaka itim daw. So kahit shave din ako ganun pa rin. Di naman super itim noh, parang shadow lang... lol. Anyway, so ayun... nakita ko 'yung Lava soap. Sabi ko, kung nakaka linis ito ng grasa sa kamay, ano nalang mapapala ng libag sa kawatan diba? So ginamit ko... natawa si Shaun pero huwag ka... ang puti-puti ng kiliks ko, ha-ha. So ginamit ko sa buong atawan ko, ha-ha, parang new derma. Try nyo lang... as in... makikita nyo difference. Mura pa kamo, he-he. Tip ko lang is... once a week lang ang gamit and wag masyadong madiin ang pag hilod... masyado kasing magaspang para sa balat. So 'yun lang po, kung may tip din kayo let me know ha... he-he.

No comments: