26 August, 2007

Weekend Fun and Tragic

We invited Mike and Tarina to watch a movie yesterday with us in Sherman. Unfortunately we didn't make it to the theater. First, we stopped at Starbucks then we drove around town to look for a nice BBQ place. Shaun and I were craving for meat (steak and bbq) so bad. After 30 minutes of resto-hunting, we've finally found this place called "Crakle and Oink" BBQ place. all I can say is .... WOW! The babyback ribs was "Oh So Yummy". The place actually inspired me to build a place like that in the Philippines, I bet it'll click 'cause people loves pork meat! Yum-Yum. Anyway, after we had this healthy greasy food (LOL) we went to LUKES bar. Played pool, chat, drink and all. Then we realized we're too buzzed up to watch a movie. So we decided to go to Mikes place and drink. We played this game Halo 2... it was fun. We can't wait for Halo 3 to come out.

Then tragic happened. Shaun and Mike went out of the house to have a boys talk while Tarina and I were inside talking. When Tarina realized that Toby (her dog) was outside, she immediately ran out and looked for her. All of a sudden she came back crying. I asked her why and she told me "Toby got hit by a car". I felt all my energy went gone. I was just playing with Toby earlier and here they're saying he's dead??? It was sad, Tarina fell apart. I can understand why... I had the same feelings when my first puppy died. But we can't bring them back... we just wished it didn't happened. TOBY... WE'RE GOING TO MISS YOU.




No comments: