13 August, 2007

Baby Shower and Housewarming

We drove to Ada Saturday afternoon to help Shaun's sister in moving. She now lives in Fresco, on this 4 bedroom beautiful house, beautiful yard and very nice, clean and peaceful neighborhood. She's so excited and the kids love it. She had her housewarming that night, it was fun! Following Sunday we attended Lucky's Baby Shower.<~~ just click and you'll see few photos taken. They said that baby showers are normally for ladies only, but Lucky's dad was there and so as her husband. Shaun was invited as well, he felt okward though but he survived. We had cake (taste so good), snacks and we had games too. The game that I like most was when the host asked us to draw a number, and whatever number you get, let's say 4, you had to write a birthday letter for the baby's 4th year birthday. You have to write anything inpirational or wishes, it could be funny or anything you can think of that a kid would understand when he gets to that age. Then, on his birthday, the mom has to open the letter we gave her and have to read it to him. I remember there were like 15 participants, so Lucky has to read the 1st letter on his 1st birthday, the 2nd letter on his 2nd year birthday and until he gets 15. I think that was cute. I would love to host a baby shower next time.

Before we left, Lucky's grandma gave me a hug and told me ( and note that everybody was listening, lol)... "Stephanie... you know I have two grand kids that are now teenagers. I think I'll have to ship them to the Philippines and bring back a beautiful lady like you"

OMG... humaba hair ko... ha-ha-ha. She kept saying that "Filipinas are so beautiful" Go sisters! Pinay is beautiful inside and out!!! Go-Go-Go! ha-ha. Okay, I'll take this as a compliment, but to me, everybody's beautiful... except for the one who insulted my mom. She's the ugliest monkey I've ever seen. Pasimba-simba pa ang lokaret (lol) , pa angel effect.

Anyhow, after the Baby Shower, we stopped at Chili's to dine. As usual, we're not happy with the service, so lastnight I went to their website and submit a complain. And guess what happened to me after that? I had a very bad "po-ro-rot" gosh, sakit ng tiyan ko. I didn't get anough sleep lastnight so I had to call in sick today to take care of myself.

I guess that's all for now, I'm going back to bed and rest. Talk to you guys later! Mwah!

Hey guys, have anyone heard from SANDY?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Pinays are beauties forever (hahaha). Its good to hear that you had a fun weekend.

Mommy said...

ang cleavage vakla! hehehe sexy ah. o bsta call me n lng or i'll call you para sa plano natin tuloy na tuloy n yun okies over night ba kayo dito sa TX

Anonymous said...

Yeah, mag stay kami for 1 night.

Anonymous said...

Present!!! I changed my URL that's why I'm missing in action.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ate Sandy... where have you been? nawara ka man tigda la. I've updated your link... thanks for letting me know. mwah!