31 May, 2007

I Miss You Lola

June 1st - my Grandmother's 1st year Death Anniversary. I missed her so bad and deep in my heart she's still here beside me and alive. I made a short poem just for my Lola... here it goes.

It’s been a year since you've been gone;
But it seems like it was just yesterday.
I feel your presence and I feel your love;
I wish I could see you and hug you for long.

I miss your smile, I miss your laugh;
Especially when I kiss you and sat on your lap.
I miss your eyes, I miss your stare;
Just like saying “Iday Please Take Care”.

I know you love me Lola
I know you missed me too
I know you can’t wait to see me
So please, let me be with you

But I know it is impossible
To be together so soon;
So wait for me Lola,
I will be there soon.

“Lola, I miss you so much. I can’t help but to cry whenever I think of you. When I close my eyes, I see you staring at me, smiling and talking to me. I wish I can hug you again Lola… I wish I can be with you. It always feels like you're beside me, watching me and telling me to remember everything we had. I love you Lola… with all my heart”

IT'S SO HARD TO LET GO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isang taon na ba ang nakakalipas? ang bilis ah grabe touch ako sa poem mo miss mo na tlg lola mo nuh! ingat miss you sis...

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis, yes 1 year na, parang kahapon lang kamo. Na touch ka sa poem ko? hay naku wala nga sa tono eh pero it came from my heart talaga. And thank you for reading... lam mo naman, medyo madrama ng konte, hehe. Miss you too sis... and take care! can't wait to see you this June.