25 May, 2007

Changes - Just a Little Bit

Starting this afternoon, Regina (my German friend) and myself will be attending physical work out at Xtreme Fitness. We were there yesterday and they are so professional when it comes to everything, from personnel to services. I guess you've already figured out the purpose. We want our sexy skinny body back. Regina and I have plans so I think it'll give us self-motivation. I'm excited and my pain relievers are ready... 'cause I know I'll be sore the next day.

Memorial weekend - - - oh we'll probably visit Chasty 'cause it's her birthday today, bar hopping or something. Then run back to Durant on Sunday and meet up with Regina and Marcus. We supposed to have a cook out but it's going to rain this weekend... that sucks! Then on Monday, I guess we'll stay home and relax.

That's it for now, gtg... am hungry!

No comments: