05 May, 2007

Am I Getting there?

For the past few days I've been cranky and snappy over small things. I don't know why and I don't know how to get over it. I feel like I want to blow up or scream or hurt someone (who ever deserves it). Its not PMS... no. I feel like I'm lost or something. The other night I though I'm going to break down. I wondered why... I told myself there's no reason for it. I don't have problem with my marriage, in fact we're doing great and we are both happy. Our job pays good and we love it, every day is a new challenge. My pets are fine, except for Isha, she tore up my wall and my couch, which is not a big deal. My family... I missed them so much and I get in touch with them everyday. So I don't know... am I missing something or AM I GETTING THERE?... I'll be 30 years old this year... so I don't know. Oh well... just venting. And oh.... I'm not pregnant he-he.

No comments: