04 March, 2007

Never Again

We had company last Friday evening. We had a great time. As usual... we drink and chat and bullshit. But worst thing had happened to me and I don't even want to think about it 'cause it makes me gag.

I got sick from drinking too much. I puked all day the following day.. imagine 12 hours puking, had a head ache, can't eat, can't drink. I knew I was suffering from dehydration so I kept pushing myself to drink a lot of liquid but It didn't helped any. Apparently my stomach doesn't want anything. So I cried like a kid, looking for my mama, I'd wished she was here.

I felt better after I drank Slim-Fast, I slept very well. I thank God for making me feel better. In fact, from this day forward I will not drink alcohol anymore.

I promised that to myself and to myself only... I WILL NEVER DRINK AGAIN... NEVER! that includes SMOKING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talaga???? Promise yan ha! I surely am happy for that promise you have for yourself. That's good, Steph, and I wish you well.

Ang Lokong Kano said...

Green Beer yay!