14 February, 2007

Heart's Day

Another special day huh. Today is all about showing some loving and surprises.

Shaun surprised me with Valentine presents special deliver straight to my office desk, ha-ha. I really freaked out. Two L.P.'s brought it to my office and of course... the ladies were like... "awww". Most of them told me to enjoy it 'cause after few years all I'll be getting is a card, ha-ha. I think that was funny.

I got stuffed Teddy Bear embracing a vase handful of red Roses. A bunch of chocolates that we both love so much. Three Heart Balloons saying I Love You. An iPod cradle with speaker, its so cute, it looks like an alien. And a Valentine card where he noted how much he loves me and how special I am to him and some crazy jokes... ha-ha. I wanted to take a photo of them but I couldn't find the camera in the office... oh well.

But... this is not the only day he surprises me or give me presents... its everyday... yes... everyday...
... everyday is always special and full of surprises... his love and caring to me is the best present ever.

"Babe... I love you and thank you so much for everything... Mwah Better get yourself ready tonight, he-he"

No comments: