07 February, 2007

Having Fun Yet?

Having Isha has changed everything including my work. That’s how much I am attached to her. I used to love over time but since we had her I’d wish for getting off early. I missed her everyday, maybe because she’s still a pup and I’m so worried about her. I read a book called German Shepherd for Dummies… he-he. Some of you may think it’s too much effort and I would agree but German Shepherd is not just any dog. They’re very smart and very loyal.

Anyway, the first two nights was very hard for me. Isha kept waking me up in the middle of night; first night was around 11:30 and the second one was around 3:00a.m. I had a headache last Saturday and Shaun told me to take a nap. He looked out Isha for me while I was asleep.

I just now realized how big the responsibility of having a German Shepherd in your home especially when it’s still a pup. So many adjustments you have to take; not to mention your temper. But that’s alright, I will do everything to make our Isha happy and make her feel that we’re her loving Papa and Mama (he-he O.A. noh?) We love her as much as we love Lolah and Kimber.

No comments: