01 May, 2006

~new I guess~

I’ve been drinking straight every night for almost 2 weeks already. It actually helps me relax and ease whatever pain I am having. It makes me feel numb. I like to be that way sometimes… not caring what other people thinks or say. I’m also back with my smoking habit for almost a month now. Hey… it helped me lose weight, he-he. I lost few pounds actually but my jelly belly loves me… grrr.

It’s been a hard time for me for the past few weeks. And I’ve been trying to put the puzzles together. I thank God for everything… it’s a long story but let God take care of everything… I trust Him.

Now I’m so mad… mad that I can’t do anything about it but to shut up. I don’t know… I guess I’ll just have to support my husband. I can’t understand why they’re taking advantage on him. Can’t they see that he’s working his ass so hard to make them rich? Bullshit! Enough is enough… I hate to see him not being happy anymore. Leave him alone for crying out loud.

No comments: