08 April, 2006

What's Up???

I have links below that I got from a forum. It’s really amazing how the Lord touches our hearts.

Memo from God

An Interview with God

A.S.A.P.

Browse more on their website.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday - lot of things to do but I don't know where to start. I only had 4hours sleep, I went to bed like 2am and that freaking strong wind kept me up. The cats were running around making noise. Not to mention the sadness for not having my baby around. He’s at his Mom's and he'll be back on Sunday evening. I missed him already.

We (me and Mom Lynn) suppose to go to town and get some stuff. Then run back home and do our thing. Then this afternoon, when the weather settles maybe we’ll go to our friend’s place and ride horses. Shwet I’m afraid I’ll fall off and break my bones. But I surely do love to learn ride horses and to have one of my own someday.

(…to be continued)

No comments: