08 March, 2006

What to Blog?

I don't know exactly what to share. Well, let me start with my job at work. Everything is doing good. They let me start dealing with the buyers and it's not an easy task for me. It'll take time before I get to familiarize everything from A to Z. Yesterday, I felt like I'm so pressured but in fact I'm not. I think I expect to much from myself... which I don't know why I push too hard to get everything done at the same time. Which is not bad too... but the fact if, I won't be able to do it because I can't control everything. I guess some of you knows what I meant. But besides that... everything is cool.

Loco and I don't have time to go out a lot anymore. Yeah... sucks to be us huh. But saves a lot of bling-bling! sucks to be you too he-he. Instead of going out, we thought it's better to stay home, play games, rent and watch movies, do some house work and rest. Yeah rest... we all need a break for the love of God!

Oh yeah, there's one more, I chat with my dear friend Leizl and his fiance Allan. They shared some of their "picture moments" and I can't believe they have a picture of me taken long time ago at my apartment. Golly... how did they get that? Well anyways, they said they all missed me a lot and can't wait to see me again.

*sigh* - - - I guess that's about it... 'till the next time!

No comments: