17 February, 2006

I'm just Mean

Don't you hate those people who imitate someone? How about the people who think they’re better than you? I know somebody who’s like that and it really annoys me so bad… so bad. I guess I could say he’s annoying to everybody. I don’t want to judge him or anything but shit… he’s worst than the red necks! Boy he will suck a butt hole just to get a score. He’ll make you look bad too when you’re not around. He plays game but guess what? I don’t put up with his shit.

I wish he’s on Television so I can flip the channel. Or maybe I’ll just have to slap him ‘till he losses his teeth… oh I almost forgot… he’s “toothless guy”… ha-ha. I remember one time, one of our office mate asked if we know any dentist in town, oh my God… he recommended his dentist and the lady was like… there’s no fucking way!!! And we all laugh. I though it was mean but its funny though.

And it’s not only that… he have a rotten smell issue going on… ha-ha. OMG… kill me now, I’m being so mean.

No comments: