05 December, 2007

Amsterdam

Since I've been talking about taking a trip, I just want to mention that one of our plan is to experience the life in Amsterdam. I think that will be a fun trip with a couple of friends. The party and the attraction to see would be unforgettable. Belows are just some of the attraction in Amsterdam that we all should see.

Allard Pierson Museum Amsterdam
Amsterdam Arena
Amsterdams Historisch Museum
Anne Frank House Amsterdam
Beurs van Berlage Amsterdam
Concertgebouw Amsterdam
Dam Square Amsterdam
Hermitage Amsterdam
Leidseplein Amsterdam
Madame Tussaud Wax Museum Amsterdam
Maritime Museum Amsterdam
Museumplein Amsterdam
Oude Kerk Amsterdam
Red Light District Amsterdam
Rembrandt House Amsterdam
Rembrandtplein Amsterdam
Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
Royal Palace Amsterdam
Sarphati Park Amsterdam
Westerpark Amsterdam
Zuider Kerk Amsterd

Now for the trip, its easy and inexpensive. I say that because No Booking Fee with "Easy To Book" site, not like other sites that I know. They have a couple of hotels to choose from with your own preference.

Barcelona Hotels
Rome Hotels(Oh I Love to see Rome)
Prague Hotels
London Hotels (So I can meet K.C., he-he)
Dublin Hotels

No comments: