21 February, 2007

Touch Down!

I didn’t go to work today because of minor injury. I had an accident yesterday morning (in my very own kitchen). Isha knocked off the bottle of water and I accidentally stepped on it and that’s when the horrible Touch down happened. Of course I still had Isha’s bowl on my hand so it was a complete touch down I believe. Yeah it was funny “to some of you” but damn that really hurts. I didn’t move a single inch thinking I might broke something. So I stayed on the floor, screaming for help but Shaun couldn’t hear me. I stood up after 15 minutes and of course I got mad at Shaun (sorry babe). Duh, I’ve been screaming and banging the floor so that he can hear me. But anyway, I’m doing fine as of now but my whole back and shoulder is hurting though.

Update: I’ve changed my mind. I will keep MySpace account and that’s it!

No comments: