21 February, 2007

Friends - Friends - Friends

Through Friendster I have finally got in touch with my elementary former classmates in Subic. It is so amazing how our technology works... he-he.

Last weekend we had guest and we had supper at our place. They are couple from Germany. We had a great time, we talked about so many things, most are all about Germany. Regina (the wife) she is so cool; even though she's 50 years old, she looks very good, very young and very funny. She loves my babies especially Kimber. Marcus (the hubby) he is funny too and I've heard Shaun promoted him for being a great worker. Congratulations!

We planned to go out again and I promised I'll speak a little German next time, he-he. Yah!

Anyway, thank you to all of my friends and classmates for the messages you sent me. TTYL!!!

No comments: