02 September, 2006

Ngwa-Ngwa-Ngwa

(First of all... I would like to apologize to the readers that will get offended or insulted by this post)
Spams - - -
We normally get spams through by emails or by mail box. Don't you hate it? Some really sounds real good but there's always a kicker. There is also one kind of spam mail, they call it Chain Letter which I really hate, especially when it has something to do with God. Damn it people! have some respect! or maybe should I say have common sense. People will send you mails about God, blessing you and blah-blah-blah... then at the end of the letter you'll see DEATH... "you have to send this to at least 5-10 people and if you don't you will have bad lucks". Then here you go... forwarding this stupid email to everybody even to the people you don't even know. Some people had to post it on their Blogs or Sites... bull crap! Even the ones that does not even believe in God. I mean... come on, there's nothing wrong of sharing the word of God and your prayers but if you're only doing this because you were asked to... just drop the subject.
Water - Water - - -
What's up with Water lines this day (Saturday)? Shaun received an Emergency Water Line Call this morning, so he had to work. Then, our water flow is so low, take so long to finish my laundry. Dad's water line got broke too. What the heck is going on?
OU Game - - -
Alright, in a few hours we'll be at Misty's place to watch OU Game. I hope they'll win. I'm not familiar with the game rules but I enjoy watching it with my family... they get crazy and tension is all over the room... he-he. Of course... happy hours will be held after the game, he he.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph, I share the feeling. You know what I hate is the chain letters saying, your mom will die if you don't forward this to 25 of your friends. It never passes me, it usually get erased. Take Care !!!

in-in