05 April, 2006

Thorn

I am so depressed right now and don’t know what to do. I have to admit that I’m also the reason why I feel this way. This is not a self-pity okay… this is how I feel - - so shut up! It’s not self-pity. It’s been like this since Sunday evening and I don’t know when this going to end. I thought I can handle the pain but I was wrong. I tried my best to ignore it and be myself. I pretend that I’m doing fine in front of everybody but it’s such a stupid idea because I’m hurting myself more. I tried not to cry because I thought crying won’t do anything good. But I was wrong again - - - it may not help any to solve the problem but it releases stress and depression. This afternoon I tried to look for something that I can do to make myself busy but still - - - I can not concentrate. This afternoon, while driving back home, I almost got an accident. My mind was so empty and I guess I wasn’t paying attention. And I asked myself, if that accident actually happened…would it change everything? Oh men… what am I thinking? I love my life.

On my previous post, I said… “There is always an end on every beginning”, yeah it’s true and it sucks. But what can we do about it… its life.

- - I don’t know what to say - - - I don’t know if I have to say it here - - - I’m so afraid!
=================enough of that… that depression lasted last night! (Thank You Lord)

(Change the topic)

At work – yesterday I came in late unintentionally and I blame the cats. Yes, the cats. I set the alarm on 4:00am. I woke up 5:35am and I was like… oh shit. I reached for the cellular phone (I barrowed from Chris) and it wasn’t there. I looked for it and I guess where I found it? At the kitchen floor beside the cat’s toy box. The cats drag it there; maybe they got excited with the tone and took it. Or maybe they just don’t want me to leave…ha-ha.

Anyways, I thought I won’t be late because my time was one hour late (which I didn’t know). When I arrived I noticed that my office mate’s vehicle was there already, so I asked myself “Is he early or am I late?” So I walked fast toward the hall and I didn’t saw anyone around the break room or at the smoking area… that’s when I knew I already was late. Shoot… 12mins will surely ruin my record… damn it!

Luckily I didn’t get late today but I got off early from work. I needed to help Shaun fix the water line because one of his Dad’s cows stepped on it and broke it. Dig, Dip and Stuck “that’s what plumbers do, he-he.

What else should I say? Hmmm… oh yeah, Shaun got his thing for his iPod, I forgot the name of it but he got it. I guess that’s it for now. I got to clean myself up ‘because my feet are muddy and I go to run Chris to work.

TtyL! – Mwa!



No comments: